Pasteurization tunnel developed to treat beer, cider, or other liquid after it has been bottled or canned, increasing its shelf life by de-activating microorganisms and enzymes. Sophisticated technology saves energy thanks to special spray nozzles and thermal recovery.
- Single or double deck tunnels 5 m2–500 m2 in deck size.
- Modular design allows for reduced installation costs.
- Adjustable height supports.
- Integrated automation system controlled by a PLC (Siemens or Rockwell).
- Continuous belts available in polypropylene or stainless steel.
- Variable speed control of the belt.
- Water circulation in a closed system for both heating and cooling.
- PLC controls operating conditions, thus avoiding over-pasteurization.
- “TAK” Tunnel Air Knife reduces water consumption by reducing excessive water carry by container.
- “WMS” Water Management System (only with PLC) reduces water consumption at 15°C during end of production and stoppage/gap production phases. Recycles the tunnel water by means of an industrial type plate heat exchanger in combination with a water tower / chilled water.
- “APACS” Automatic Pasteurization Unit Control System (only with PLC) allows a limited increase of PU in case of stoppage. Uses existing water in the tunnel so does not require make up water (for moderate stoppage). Allows a maximum 60% over-pasteurization during a 15-minute stop.
Contact your ATPGroup Sales Representative for more information.