Encourages the development of varietal fruit flavors balanced by complex aromas, especially in varietals from the Cabernet family.
- Premier Rouge is a strong even fermenter that produces full bodied reds.
- Good alcohol tolerance to 15%.
- Suited for red wines especially Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
- Derived from the collection of the Institute Pasteur in Paris (Davis 904).
- It may be necessary to cool fermenting must to prevent unwanted temperature increase.
- This product was formally known as Pasteur Red.
- S. cerevisae; x. cerevisiae
Application: Suited for red wines especially Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
Packaging: 500 gram packet & 10 kg box
Recommended Dosage: 2 lb/1,000 gal; 25 g/hL.