Tani-Heritage is a high-end formulation of ellagic and catechinic tannins. The specific toasting process adopted in producing Tani-Heritage allows the extraction of an important polyphenolic fraction that is extremely active on color stabilization along with valuable aromatic precursors that are actively used by the yeast to release pleasant notes of toasted oak.
- Color stabilization
- Important source of aromatic precursors during fermentation
- Great tannin for Micro oxygenation
- Increases wine structure
- Strong antioxidant activity
Application: Tani-Heritage has a wide range of applications.
- When used during fermentation, or soon after, it will positively impact color stabilization.
- On finished wines Tani-Heritage is the ideal tannin to work in conjunction with micro oxygenation to improve structure and aromatic complexity.
- Before bottling to complete the aromatic profile.
Packaging: 1 kg.
Recommended Dosage: In fermentation: 0.6 – 1.5 lb/1,000 gal.;
Finished wine: 0.3 – 0.6 lb/1,000 gal.; 4 – 7 g/hL.