Powerful high antioxidant tannin that consists of condensed and ellagic tannins. Produces wines with smooth, full body and rounded structure by reacting with unstable proteins in the must.
- Higher doses add structure to tannin-deficient grapes.
- Also helpful at inhibiting the browning associated with Botrytis affected grapes.
- Extracted from condensed and ellagic tannin.
- Rapidly stabilizes color.
- Prevents indigenous tannins from binding with proteins and precipitating out.
- Available in powder or liquid form.
Application: To be used during fermentation.
Packaging: 1 kg packet (powder), 25 kg box (powder) and 25 kg drum (liquid).
Powder: 100–400 ppm, 1–3.3 lb/1,000 gal (10–40 g/hL), or as desired up to 4 lbs/1000 gallons.
Liquid: 200–500 ppm, 2–4 lb/1,000 gal (25–50 g/hL), or as desired up to 8 lbs/1000 gallons.