Innovative depth filtration cartridges with a unique design of specially pleated polypropylene fleeces with a larger filter surface area and depth that supports particle retention capacity. Used together with the BECO® MEMBRAN PS Cartridges, they pre-filter beer ensuring superior protection and maximized throughput for the BECO® MEMBRAN PS Cartridges.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- High retention for reliable separation effect (Beta Ratio ≥ 5000 or ≥ 99.98% efficiency for defined particles).
- Outstanding protection for subsequent membrane filtration due to fine, new filter material (by 0.2 μm – Type).
- Self-supporting pleats ensure excellent backflush capabilities.
- Backflushable up to 29 psig (200 kPa, 2 bar) at 176°F (80°C).
- High chemical resistance due to 100% polypropylene materials.
- High thermal stability allows steam sterilization and hot water sanitation (max. temp 194°F).
- Red bayonet tip easily distinguishes it from final filter.
- Available in 0.5, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0μm, code 7 and length of 30” (750 mm).
- Full maintenance of valuable flavor and color in final product.