BECO® MEMBRAN PS Wine Cartridges
BECO MEMBRAN PS Wine filter cartridges are constructed using robust polyethersulfone membrane material, polypropylene support fleeces to protect the membrane, and a polypropylene cage and core that helps to ensure maximum mechanical stability. Used together with the BECO PROTECT® FS, the BECO PROTECT® FS pre-filters the wine, ensuring superior protection and maximized throughput for the BECO® MEMBRAN PS.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- The asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane provides high microbiological retention and reliable integrity testing.
- The high filter area 25.2 ft 2 per 30″ cartridge along with th e asymmetric membrane structure of polyethersulfone offers high flow rates and outstanding service life.
- The special design allows for 72.5 psi (5 bar) differential p ressure in the direction of flow and 29 psi (2 bar) differential pressure in reverse to support maximum throughputs.
- The high thermal stability allows more than 100 steam sterilization cycles and hot water sanitation, max temp of 194∞F.
- Broad chemical compatibility.
- Available in 0.45 and 0.65 μm, code 7 and length of 30″ (750 mm).
- Full maintenance of valuable flavor and color in wines.