Tri-Sodium Phosphate is a cleaning agent, stain remover and degreaser.
- Derived from mixing phosphoric acid and soda ash to form disodium phosphate, then adding caustic soda.
- Highly soluble in water producing an alkaline solution.
- The pH of a 1% solution is between pH 11.8 – 12.0.
- The versatility of this product coupled with the lack of toxicity make TSP a preferred cleaning agent for a wide range of cleaning purposes.
- Other name: Sodium Phosphate Tribasic
Application: Consult ATP sales representative for more information.
Packaging: 25 kg Bag.