The CDR WineLab® saves you time and money by bringing lab analysis in-house. Using a photometric, thermo-stated analyzer with solid-state emitters (LED), it can perform a variety of tests at any time from harvest to bottling, allowing winemakers to make real-time decisions to optimize the quality of their wine.
- Easy to use. No special training to operate is needed.
- Reliable, fast and extremely accurate.
- Economical and cost-effective.
- Can perform several analyses on same sample simultaneously.
- Can analyze up to 16 samples at the same time.
- Uses disposable pre-vialed reagents developed by CDR.
Packaging: Each CDR WineLab® analyzer comes with:
- One variable volume pipette from 0 to 25 microliters.
- One fixed volume 50 microliter pipette.
- Support for cuvettes.
- Spare printer paper roll, 100 pipette tips.
- USB cable.
- Power cord.