ATPGroup Mobile Services will bring the entire filtration process direct to your winery, which will save you time and money. Our equipment is best in the industry and we do everything from setup, to entire filtration, to cleanup. Just tell us what you need, when you need it and we’ll do the rest.
Lees Filtration Service
- ATPGroup Mobile Services can filter juice, fermentation and bentonite lees at your premises and can provide you with a recover of product usually exceeding 80%.
- Our TMCI Padovan Taylo 10 can process volumes up to 4,000 gallons of lees in 8–10 hours. Our minimum suggested volume is 500 gallons. (DE will be provided to you at your usual rate and we will collect the DE for your disposal.)
Cross Flow Filtration Service
- The TMCI Padovan Dynamo 20 High Solids Cross Flow can be run for up to 24 hours before needing to be cleaned and doesn’t require filter aides such as DE for lees filtration.
- Our Padovan Nitor 120sqm Cross Flow Filter is a gentle, low operating pressure, membrane filtration that is highly respectful of the characteristics of your wine. With no DE waste and minimal oxygen pick up, we can provide you with brilliant quality wines at flow-rates up to 5,000 gallons an hour.
- Our Cross Flow Filters are fully automatic and can efficiently filter large or small volumes of wine with high NTU levels. Using the Padovan SMART Nitor 40sqm unit, we can reduce product loss to less than 1% with volumes as low as 500 gallons.
- Filterability can be ascertained using our mobile analysis thus giving you a completely reliable Mobile Filtration Service that is designed to provide you with the tools you need to produce your wines and achieve their full potential.